wtorek, 27 listopada 2012

3D sword


Hey guys! I hope you'll forgive me that I haven't post next update of bull centaur. I couldn't do that mainly because I spent almost whole weekend on reminding to myself how to use 3D graphic programs : ) Maybe you remember my last attempt: http://bobminiatures.blogspot.com/2012/04/horsog-update.html
 Anyway it was much harder then, when I didn't have a tablet yet. In Saturday or Sunday I'll post photos of centaur with 2 different types of weapons. And in the meantime I'm posting what I've done last weekend. I hope you like it, and feel free to comment : )


Witajcie ponownie! Mam nadzieję że wybaczycie mi brak updatu w zeszły weekend. Niestety nie mogłem go wysłać, bo większość czasu spędziłem na przypominaniu sobie jak działają programy graficzne : ) Może pamiętacie moje poprzednie podejście do 3D: http://bobminiatures.blogspot.com/2012/04/horsog-update.html Muszę przyznać że z tabletem pracuje się o wiele lepiej niż z myszką. W każdym razie, update centaura dopiero w weekend, a tymczasem pokażę wam co stworzyłem przez weekend:
jak zawszę zachęcam do komentowania : )






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz